I-1639 + Multi State Concealed Carry Class
Carry in more states with this all-inclusive one day class! Get trained for your Utah or Arizona permit, as well as Oregon. Class also includes the WA state I-1639 mandated training material required to purchase a semi-automatic rifle after July 1, 2019.
The Utah Concealed Firearm Permit expands your concealed carry horizons. By combining a Utah permit with your Washington State Concealed Pistol License, you will be able to carry in 33 states! This 4.5-hour all-inclusive class fulfills the Utah training requirement and gets your application ready to submit. As a bonus, you will receive a proof-of-training certificate you can use to apply for OR and AZ carry permits. The Arizona permit gets you the same states as Utah, plus New Mexico.
The cost includes:
- I-1639 mandated training material and proof of training certificate
- The 4-hour class mandated by the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (B.C.I.)
- Your UT application stamped by an approved instructor when done
- 1 fingerprint card (Each additional card is $5 per card, cash only, please bring exact change.)
- Your photograph
- Photocopies of your WA driver license and CPL (for the Utah app)
- Mailing envelope
With your Washington and Utah permits combined, you will be able to carry in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. The Arizona permit adds New Mexico.
- Check your eligibility for the Utah permit here:
Utah Department of Public Safety - Bureau of Criminal Identification
- Check your eligibility for the Arizona permit here:
Arizona Department of Public Safety - Concealed Weapons and Permits
- The Utah or Arizona permit application fees are in addition to the class fee.
- If you are a WA resident, you must have a WA CPL to apply for the Utah permit. You can still take the class -- just hold on to your application materials until you have the WA CPL. Apply for your WA CPL at your city PD (in you live in incorporated area) or Sheriff's office (if you live in unincorporated area). This class can not give you a WA CPL.
- This class satisfies ONLY THE TRAINING REQUIREMENT for other permits such as OR and AZ. Those states have separate forms, fees, and processes which are not included in this class.
- The course includes fingerprinting for one (1) fingerprint card. Arizona requires two, Utah requires one. If you want additional card(s), in case you want AZ or both UT and AZ permits, there will be an additional $5 fee per additional card. Cash only – please bring exact change. We are unable to provide fingerprinting for OR cards as they must be done in person by OR law enforcement. FL cards must be done by a law enforcement agency.
All students must be US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents. 1639 students should be WA residents (out of state residents cannot purchase semi-auto rifles in WA even with training). Students must be 21 years or older to apply for the UT or AZ permit. Any students under the age of 18 must attend the course with a parent or guardian.
NONE, all equipment supplied by InSights. For your Utah application, you will also need a check or money order for $63.25 made out to "Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification". Credit cards are also accepted.